- Emergency Management
- Emergency Notification Sign - Up
Emergency Notification Sign - Up
The North East Regional Homeland Security Council has launched a new mass notification service that allows us to alert you in both emergency and non-emergency situations. To participate, you must "opt-in" by entering your contact information and subscribe to notification(s) you desire based on your location(s). It will be vital for each user to enter and maintain their user profile data with the most up-to-date information to ensure that when notifications are sent out that you receive them. The information you provide is protected and will not be used by any other third parties.
How It Works
- When a notification is issued by your local jurisdiction about a potential safety hazard, severe weather or community message, you will receive a message on the voice, email or text communication methods that you have designated during registration.
- Each user may select multiple phone, text, and email contact methods and up to five different geographical locations for notifications.
- In some instances, you may be requested to confirm that you have received the message and you will not be contacted by any subsequent methods regarding that particular notification.
- If you do not confirm, the system will continue to attempt to reach you at all of the contact paths that you have registered.
Sign up for Notifications
Visit the Everbridge website to create an account and add your contact and location information into the Mass Notification system. The following counties have agreed to participate in citizen notifications:
During the registration process don't forget to enter a registration email address. This email address will be used to send temporary passwords if you forget your credentials. You can register as a resident or a business. All information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
Stop Receiving Notifications
You can stop receiving at any time by removing your contact information from your profile.