Registered User Access
GRM public access is not available for general use by the public.
The information contained in the ROD GRMRecorder software database is available online via the GRM Public Access Module. The Tract Index information is available online via the Tract Index Search Web Module. You must be a Registered User to access this information online. To become a registered user please call the Register of Deeds, Diane Briestensky-Leonard, at 785-238-5531. (Access is not available.)
The ROD office started data entry into a database in January 1992 and started imaging the instruments on June 17, 2002. Any image of an instrument prior to June 17, 2002, will need to be accessed via the Tract Index online inquiry to get to the book/page and contact the ROD office for that instrument.
- 1800's -to 1991 - past history of instruments
- January 1992 - data entry into the software database
- June 17, 2002 - image of the instrument began
- January 2001 to present - images available online using the DMS online access module
- Deeds 91, page 1,575 to current
- Deeds 98, page 1,238 to 1,258
- Deeds 98, page 1,282 to present
- Miscellaneous 47, page 1,083 to current
- Mortgage 110, page 654 to current
- Mortgage 136, page 1,018 to 1,053
- Mortgage 136, page 1,197 to present
Tract indexes scanned as of July 27, 2004, are available online.
Online Access & Tract Index
- Visit the GRMPA Online Access Portal. You will need a user name and password to access this secure site.
- Visit the Tract Index Search. You can also view the User Guide (PDF) to learn more about the Tract Index Search Reminder: You will need a user name and password to access this secure site.
Call Diane Briestensky-Leonard, Geary County Register of Deeds at 785-238-5531 for more information. Note: Please allow 2 to 3 days for current instruments/information to be posted to the web access. If in doubt please contact the Register of Deeds Office to verify the information.
Geary County provides this website as a public service. Users of this website are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, content, accuracy, suitability, and timeliness of all information. Geary County makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, content, currency, suitability, and timeliness of the information provided via this website. This information is provided on an "as is" basis. Geary County specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the website or the information it contains.