The Geary County Clerk’s Office will be open the following hours for in person advance voting:
- Monday, July 27 through July 31 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 3 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Please be sure to bring your photo ID with you.
The deadline to return mailed advance ballots:
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020 ELECTION DAY –
Mailed Advanced ballots may be hand delivered to the County Clerk’s Office, the polling place or put in the drop box at the main entrance to the Geary County Office Building, 200 E 8th Street, Junction City KS
- Friday, August 7, 2020 – Must be postmarked on or before Election Day.
If you have questions, please contact the office at 785-238-3912 or email