Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Change Your Address
  2. Watercraft Bill of Sale

    Watercraft Bill of Sale

  1. General Bill of Sale

    General Bill of Sale For Other Purchases Other Than Watercraft.

County Attorney

  1. Speeding Diversion

    Application for Diversion of Geary County Sheriff and Highway Patrol Speeding Tickets

County Clerk

  1. Open Records Request

    Request documents, forms, responses, or other items under the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA).

County Treasurer

  1. Change Your Address

    Address change for Real Estate, Personal Property, and other reasons.

Planning & Zoning

  1. Application Form

    Use this to apply for zone changes, Special Use Permits, Conditional Use Permits, plats, Site Plans/Development Plans, vacations,... More…

  1. Public Facilities & Infrastructure Comp Plan Progress - TEST